The activities to do in the "Pays de Herve"
The activities :
There are several equestrian stables nearby. We have accommodations for horses: they can stay on our meadows or under roof.
The vans can remain on our large private parking. The cyclists can leave their bikes at our place when returning from their rides.
For those who like to walk there are beautiful hiking trails through our nice country side (GR 563, Roads to Santiago de Compostela).
We have maps available and we can help you with the organization of day tours, by car if you wish.
We are situated in the midst of the Herve country :
- 2 min. from the little town of HerveHerve (Espace des Saveurs and the tourism information service)
- 10 min. from Aubel (the market of Sunday), Abbaye du Val-Dieu (conservatory park and brewery), Blegny mine (UNESCO), Olne and Clermont (2 of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia).
- 15 min. from Verviers ( wool museum), Eupen, Liège, Fourons and Visé
- 25 min. from Fagnes, the motorcircuit of Francorchamps, Maastricht and Aachen.
- Trails : Olne-Spa-Olne, Les Gueules noires (Blegny)
- Marathon de Visé
- Jogging des 4 Cîmes (Battice)
- Swimmingpools (Herve, Wégimont, Gulpen, Spa, Eupen)
- Every saturday, discover the land of Herve with different producers artisanal syrup maker, cheesemaker of Herve, Pisciculture à Fourons Saint-Pierre, Hambourg brewery.
- The Dams in Gileppe and Eupen
- The Three Borders and the Baudoin Tower
- The Domain of Wégimont
- Wildlife parks : Forestia (Theux), Tierpark (Aachen), Le Monde sauvage (Aywaille)
- Plopsa Coo
- Golf à la ferme
- Thermal activities : L'Algue Marine (Thimister), Spa, Chaudfontaine
- Balades gourmandes au Pays de Herve
- Le Theatre in the streets (Herve)
- La Cavalcade de Herve
- Bel'Zik Festival (Herve)
- La Fiesta City (Verviers)
- Francofolies (Spa)
- Remember Museum (Thimister)
- Battice et Barchon forts
- American cementery (Henri-Chapelle)
- La Montagne Saint-Pierre (Visé)
- Liège : Aquarium-Museum, gare des Guillemins, musées (Grand Curtius, La vie wallonne, Tchantchès,...), jardin botanique, parc de la Boverie, park of the Boverie, visit of Liège by boat, the Montagne de Bueren, the coteaux de la Citadelle.